Putting the life into your Lifestyle!
Putting the life into your Lifestyle!
Club Release's Customer Appreciation
Customer appreciation, Club Release, and Celebration! The time is now to benefit from our continuing effort to make everyone feel at home, no matter what night you arrive! Nobody will come busting down your door, unless invited!
- You must arrive before 9:00 pm.
- You must follow the dress code.
- You are not permitted in ANY play area unattended, not even to "use the bathroom", you must be with a couple or with a single woman. This is a zero tolerance policy, if you are caught you will be escorted out and not invited back, There are no refunds.
- You MUST prepay, NO REFUNDS, zero exceptions. You will be asked to show your receipt at the door for entrance.
Because, isn't that what you do when you go on a date? Dress like you're going to a nice nightclub, because you are! REMEMBER if in doubt about what to wear, it is always better to over dress rather than under dress. First impressions are extremely important because we never get a second chance to make a great first impression! ALWAYS remember your hygiene as well, fresh breath, clean clothes, and cologne is always a good thing! No backwards hats, no sweat pants, no sagging jeans, no biker/gang related shirts or tattoos showing.
Don't assume that just because you talk to or dance with someone that they want to have sex with you! And, don't get too aggressive on the dance floor or at the bar, etc. unless you get the clear message that its okay. If you think that you got the okay, then go with it, just don't go overboard. You can even ask her, "Is this okay?"
Introduce yourself to BOTH the husband and his wife. Never wait until he goes to get a drink or go to the bathroom and sneak up to meet her without him present, or wait to ambush her as she heads to the restroom. It's just as disrespectful to him and to her.
This is a social club and the ladies here are just that ladies, treat them as such.
Don't ignore the husband or boyfriend. No matter how much the woman likes you, if the husband or boyfriend doesn't like you, you're not getting anywhere with her. This doesn't mean that you need to spend all night talking with him, but introduce yourself and be cordial.
If someone tells you"NO" that's all there is to it. It's not open for discussion! Don't ask them "why not?" or "are you sure? I'm the greatest lover you'll ever have!" (IF WE AS HOSTS HEAR OF THIS, YOU'LL BE ASKED TO LEAVE) They are not interested in you joining them no matter how great of a lover you say you are or how big your dick might be!
All in all, it's real simple; be a gentleman, be classy, be friendly, and treat people well. Everyone has a much better evening if the ladies have a fun time, and if they do, then you've got a great chance of having a really fun time with them. Always remember NO IS NO.
A true gentleman AND classy guy in the swinging lifestyle is non-threatening to the male spuse, he's happy to be sharing in the encounter and doesn't try to monopolize it. He knows his place in the bedroom and out of it. He is also a friend of BOTH spouses, yet slightly closer to the male. Ask both parties what they are looking to get from you, and also on the same note be sure to note anything that you are not into.
IN A NUTSHELL, BE A CLASSY GUY!
1) always be polite
2) never assume
3) ALWAYS ask permission before touching
4) No, means NO. Accept it gracefully. No one pleases everyone. And never think that you know more about what she wants than she does, trust us.. you don't! If she or her husband says NO, then that's exactly what it means, don't question it. Don't ask the other to change the others mind. There are plenty other couples there who might say yes.
5) If you're unsure about proper procedures, ASK!
6) Most people in the club have a partner, include them in your conversation when appropriate.
7) Mind your manners, be on your very best behavior.
8) Pay attention to nonverbal signals, both positive and negative. Body language speaks much louder than actual words. Act accordingly!
9) When talking to other people in the club that you are interested in, make sure you understand their personal rules and boundaries. Everyone is different.
10) Admission to the club DOES NOT guarantee that you will have sex, but only that you will be admitted to the club. No one owes you anything and you shouldn't expect anything from anyone.
11) If you have a problem with someone at the club, PLEASE tell the hosts and let them handle it. We also can not handle a situation, if you tell us about it days later.
12) Class and style will get you much further than pushiness, arrogance, or macho behavior.
13) Be aware of how much you drink, No one is attracted to or impressed with or wants to be around a drunk! EXCESSIVE DRINKING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SEXY, IT ONLY MAKES YOU DRUNK.
If you follow these guidelines, you should have a great time and make lots of new sexy friends!
-We will give you instructions on pre-payment upon making a reservation